Blach is an award-winning company in many respects – building expertise, operations, culture, philanthropy – winning numerous accolades on both the state and national levels.
One of the key drivers of this success is found in one of the company’s core values: innovation. Our people challenge themselves to consistently exceed expectations in their work with the knowledge that:
- There is always room for improvement.
- New ideas are welcome and are taken seriously.
- A healthy disregard for the status quo is strongly encouraged.
In the past five years, our firm is proud to be the recipient of the following awards:
- Silicon Valley Business Journal, 2018 “Workplace Wellness Award”
- California Community College Facilities Coalition, 2018 “Award of Merit” for Canada College Kinesiology & Wellness Building
- Associated General Contractors of California, 2018 “Safety Award of Excellence”
- Silicon Valley Business Journal, 2018 “Best Places to Work”
- Silicon Valley Business Journal, 2018 “Structures Award for Innovation” for Folia Classroom Complex
- American Society of Professional Estimators, 2018 “Most innovative Project Award” for Folia Complex at Cupertino High School
- Silicon Valley Business Journal, 2018 “Top 85 Contractors”
- Bellarmine College Preparatory, 2017 “Distinguished Alumni Hall of Fame” Mike Blach
- Silicon Valley Chapter of the Association of Fundraising Professional, 2017 “Glenn George Heart of Philanthropy Award” to Mike Blach
- Recovery Cale San Jose, 2017 “Bridge Builder” to Mike Blach
- California Higher Education Sustainability Conference, 2017 “Best Practice Award for Overall Sustainability” for SJSU Student Health and Wellness Center
- YWCA Silicon Valley, 2017 “Executive Women Leaders” to Kim Scott
- The Silicon Valley Organization, 2017 “Businessman of the Year” to Mike Blach
- Silicon Valley Business Journal, 2017 “Chief Operating Officer of the Year” to Dan Rogers
- Fortune, 2016 “Great Places to Work: Best Small & Medium Workplaces”
- Silicon Valley Business Journal, 2016 “Best Places to Work”
- Silicon Valley Business Journal, 2016 “Power Executives” to Mike Blach
- Associated General Contractors of California, 2015 “Safety Excellence Award
- California Office of Historic Preservation, 2015 “Governor’s Historic Preservation Award” for Carmel Mission Basilica
- Cal Poly SLO, 2015 “Distinguished Service Award” to Bassel Amber
- Silicon Valley Business Journal, 2015 “Best Places to Work”
- Engineering News Record, 2014 “Best Project of the Year” for Worship (Carmel Mission Basilica Historic Preservation)
- The Association of California School Administrators Region 10, 2014 “Community Partner Award”
- Silicon Valley Business Journal, 2014 “Best Places to Work”
Click here for a list of our award-winning accomplishments by year.